Disabled Wine PostScript Driver?

Detlef Riekenberg wine.dev at web.de
Tue Apr 24 16:04:16 CDT 2007

On Mo, 2007-04-23 at 13:51 -0300, Alisson Gomes wrote:
> I need print tickets, bill. The software (VB 6) send file for printer
> in generic text.

The clean way is the use of a different Printer-Driver, but wine has
only the Postscript-Driver "wineps.drv".
After a quick view, there is no way in wineps.drv to skip
converting the input-data to Portscript.
There are some ideas, how to reuse windows printer-drivers, but
creating text as output is not the primary target.

You are really welcome to help.

> > > ps: I send e-mail in many discursion list: WineConf, Wine Users and
> > > others, nobody positively answers.

I'm working on printing in wine, but since a while not connected to
wine-users.

http://wiki.winehq.org/Printing

--

By by ... Detlef