Winscard support (for smart cards)

mounir.idrassi at mounir.idrassi at
Wed Apr 25 13:23:00 CDT 2007

Saulius Krasuckas <saulius2 at> wrote:
> IMHO it would be best for the community if you will start doing
> this immediatelly, not once done.

Unfortunately, we are well advanced and we can't do it that way due to other
constraints in the project.
Another bad point is that, since we are not really experts in autoconf and
libtool scripts, we started from a pre-configured source tree and adapted the
files of the cryptdll library (the simplest one). So we will definitely need
the help of the community to integrate our source seamlessly into the wine
source tree.

IDRIX - Cryptography And IT Security Experts