Trace fix

Tom Spear speeddymon at
Thu Apr 26 13:05:17 CDT 2007

Just curious if Alexandre missed my patches for regedit and my trace
fix for uninstaller, or if there is a backlog of commits to be done,
or if he even plans to commit them, and if not, why.. -
Spelling fixes for regedit -
Correct parsing of /? and unknown parameters on command line for
regedit -
Fix for a trace in uninstaller (Make sure it shows the current
selection, not the old one)

I am aware that my attempt 6 to scan hkcu was not attached to the
original email for it, so I resent that, but expect a day or 2 delay
for it to be committed, but the others, I figured would have been by

Check out this new 3D Instant Messenger called IMVU.  It's the best I
have seen yet!