msvcp60 and bug 7679

Tom Spear speeddymon at
Thu Apr 26 13:44:01 CDT 2007 - IMVU 3D Avatar Chat client crashes

Just curious, since we don't have a builtin msvcp60.dll and I
seriously doubt that we will implement it any time soon (if ever),
should we try to support native, like we do with mfc, or would this
bug be a wontfix?  If we should try to at least get native working, I
would like to _try_ to at least figure out what is wrong that causes
the app to crash in msvcp60.dll and could use some pointers if someone
doesn't mind.

Check out this new 3D Instant Messenger called IMVU.  It's the best I
have seen yet!