msvcp60 and bug 7679

Tom Spear speeddymon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 15:25:54 CDT 2007

On 4/26/07, Eric Pouech <eric.pouech at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> use the pass command in winedbg instead of c (cont)
> (or rtfm)
Haha, but I already tried that, which is why I said I'm hitting a
wall..  I know pass is supposed to go around it, but when I do pass,
it just prints the same thing it printed before.  I even tried pass
about 40 times in a row to make sure it wasnt just rerunning that
function, and still no luck.  I'll see what a +dbghelp trace gives me
tho since Louis was able to get it working with native dbghelp.

--
Thanks

Tom

Check out this new 3D Instant Messenger called IMVU.  It's the best I
have seen yet!

http://imvu.com/catalog/web_invitation.php?userId=1547373&from=power-email