msvcp60 and bug 7679

Tom Spear speeddymon at
Thu Apr 26 15:45:34 CDT 2007

On 4/26/07, Louis Lenders <xerox_xerox2000 at> wrote:
> I gave the application a try, and looks like there's a problem with builtin
> dbghelp.dll. When i use native dbghelp.dll , the login window comes up just
> fine, and i'm able to login as well, and get the client running. didn't test any
> further.
> BTW, could someone please add these categories like dbghelp, urlmon, quartz etc
> to bugzilla? has been requested a few times but no response yet :(
Thanks for looking at this Louis.  At least for now, I can put a note
on appdb to use native.

I made a +seh,+dbghelp log, but am bashing my head again because I
dont see any problems with it... I'll do the rest of my commenting on
this program on the bug

Check out this new 3D Instant Messenger called IMVU.  It's the best I
have seen yet!