Compiling quartzdrv

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Sun Apr 29 18:40:18 CDT 2007

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007, Jaka Janar wrote:

> I've looked into this a bit further, and it appears gdi.h is now wingdi.h.

Actually gdi.h was a Wine-only header and as such it has been removed
quite a long time ago. So the best would be to see if it compiles
without that include at all.

> I've changed the includes, but there are other problems. As far as I can
> tell the wineserver display protocol has changed a little, and only
> x11drv has been corrected correspondingly.

Yeas, that possible. If you manage to fix those issues, then don forget
to upload your fixes somewhere and post the URL on this mailing list so
others can benefit.

                  Dieu dit: "M-x Lumière". Et la lumière fut.