Extensive ScrollDC investigation

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at codeweavers.com
Sun Apr 29 21:58:07 CDT 2007

"Aric Stewart" <aric at codeweavers.com> wrote:

> Reworking some parts of ScrollDC to properly mask and scroll the right
> areas of the DC as well as generate the correct update regions.
> Extensive testing used to verify the behavior.

This test hangs forever for me under XP displaying a listbox with "ENTRY xx"
entries if winetest_debug != 0. Once I forcibly set winetest_debug = 0 the
test never produces test statistics (failed, skipped). The whole idea of
playing with winetest_debug and DRAW_CHECK inside of the drawing test looks
broken to me.

--
Dmitry.