Winscard support (for smart cards)

Mounir IDRASSI mounir.idrassi at
Mon Apr 30 07:26:04 CDT 2007

Hi Eric,
I have tested your hint concerning the final single call to
MultiByteToWideChar in order to convert the whole area but it didn't
work: even when I specify the whole length of the multi-string, it keeps
stoping at the first NULL character. I guess MultiByteToWideChar and
WideCharToMultiString don't understand multi-strings ( MSDN say nothing
about that).

IDRIX - Cryptography and IT Security Experts