Extensive ScrollDC investigation

Aric Stewart aric at codeweavers.com
Mon Apr 30 10:11:36 CDT 2007

Yeah i thought about that but fonts and such may change causing a test
to generate a false failure. Discussing with with Alexandre it appeared
to me that just an eyeball check would be best.

All the delays and such are all behind winetest_debug checks so when run
in an programmatic way they will not be triggered allowing the test to
run without supervision.