#4 pdh: Implement and test PdhAddEnglishCounter{A, W} and PdhCollectQueryDataWithTime.

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 05:37:56 CDT 2007

Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Paul Vriens <paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> a patch somewhat like this?
>
> Yes; it may be better to do that in extract_test() since we get the
> test name there, it avoids hardcoding _test.exe at two different
> places. But the general principle is fine.

It doesn't make the code simpler though. When changing extract_test I also have
to make sure that the tests are not run (--list) in get_subtests. I still have
to get rid of the "_test.exe" in extract_test. I have to fiddle with
test->exename and test->name etc...

Couldn't I just add a 'static const char testexec[] = "_test.exe" at the top?

Cheers,

Paul.