Can we please have at least a minimal coding style ?

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmx.net
Mon Aug 6 03:37:17 CDT 2007

> Or even worse (I've seen this in winex11.drv, and it took me quite a
> long time until I understood it - it was part of a larger block with a
> lot these constructs):
>
> if (cond) do_sth();
>      do_sth_else();

I think you are speaking about the opengl code there. There are quite a number
of pieces like that left. They are remnants of the old opengl code. During
the move to winex11.drv I fixed the indentation in those functions a bit as
before it was a lot worse. You had (and still have) perhaps 10 layers of
indentation in some functions but at that time the indentation wasn't there.

Roderick