[winetest] Show missing tests in single/group results

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 10:24:22 CDT 2007

Jakob Eriksson wrote:
> Paul Vriens wrote:
>> Comments/remarks etc.. are welcome.
>
> It is excellent that you are doing this, the reports are clearer for it.
> I will try to submit test results regularly.
>

> regards,
> Jakob Eriksson

Hi Jakob,

I think you ran a few win95 tests yesterday? What was wrong with for example
advapi32crypt32/d3d8/d3d9 (none of them ran so it appeared)? Can you produce a
list of things winetest complained about while extracting?

If it just says "Can't parse subtests output of *.dll", could you go to the wct
directory (in %TEMP%) and execute the single *_test.exe? That should give a bit
more information about why it can't get the subtests list.

Cheers.

Paul.