#1 winhttp: Forward WinHttpTime{From, To}SystemTime to their counterparts in wininet.

Hans Leidekker hans at it.vu.nl
Mon Aug 6 13:36:10 CDT 2007

On Monday 06 August 2007 20:08:44 Jacek Caban wrote:

> Then why do you want to add hacks instead of proper implementation?

Have a look at the attached snapshot of my work on winhttp. It includes an
implementation of WinHttpSetCredentials (basic authentication only for now)
and tests to show that it works. It duplicates a minimal amount of code from
wininet (HTTP_EncodeBase64 basically, which is already duplicated in Wine).
The implementation depends on a bugfix in wininet which is included as well,
with a test of course.

> It'd be not only an ugly hack, but also unneeded code complication.

Please be more specific than that.

 -Hans