[Winetest] Status update (rsabase and secur32)

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 07:43:33 CDT 2007

Hi,

The new winetest is running fine and new reports are produced
(http://test.winehq.org/data/200708071000/).

I have seen at least 2 things so far that I need some info on.

rsabase.dll is not available on for example w2k3 and vista but the tests ran in
the past.

secur32.dll is not available on for example NT4 but the current tests check if
security.dll is available instead.

What should we do to cater for the above:

- we could move for example rsabase tests to rsaenh (we forward everything to
rsaenh as well) and something similar for secur32.
- we could implement an exception list in winetest for these particular cases.

Remarks/Comments?

Cheers,

Paul.