[1/2] winex11: NV_texture_rectangle and NV_vertex_array_range do not have WGL extension names

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmx.net
Fri Aug 10 04:49:41 CDT 2007

Both are 'fake' WGL extensions. I agree that no string should be displayed in
either case and that we don't need a check for NV_texture_rectangle.

The loading of the NV vertex array range stuff depending on the presence of
the GL extension of which it is part is fine. Yes, GL extensions are context
dependend but relying on glXGetProcAddress is even more evil (as it doesn't
have to return NULL). Upto now I haven't seen problems with this.