A script for automatic regression testing

Mikolaj Zalewski mikolaj at zalewski.pl
Fri Aug 10 15:38:29 CDT 2007

  I wrote a small script that automates regression testing. It requires
an Autohotkey script that tests the program and creates a file
C:\Test-failed.txt if the test failed. The bash script will then do the
regression testing. It starts with copying the source tree and
wineprefix so it should be possible to do some normal work during
compilations.
At the beginning of the script there are some variables that needs to be
configured before running it. The wineprefix has to have Autohotkey
installed and associated with *.ahk. The attached script's settings will
find the regression for bug #9249.
If anyone is interested in it I'd be interested in some feedback.

Mikołaj Zalewski