WineD3D: add opengl 1.2/1.3 constanst to wined3d_gl.h

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at
Mon Aug 13 17:28:53 CDT 2007

Skip this patch for now as it barely reduces the patch size. The real patch
adds much, much more constants and that has to be merged in one go (or it can
be done earlier if you want to have it behind the ifdef). Tell me what you
prefer :)