A script for automatic regression testing

martin pilka mpilka at codeweavers.com
Wed Aug 15 08:54:22 CDT 2007

Hi Mikolaj,
nice work!

I saw that you successfully ran cxtest.sh script on your machine and
submitted results. Currently, we are in process of setuping cxtest.sh
(tests Wine make test, Picasa, WinZip, WordViewer, ExcelViewer, PptViewer)
and 3dMark2000 tests nightly on our testing machines. Once we have this, we
will need functionally equivalent to script you wrote, which would help us
to find defective patch for regression cases like this:

http://www.cxtest.org/product-evaluation?id_product=3&id_failure=170&m_from=1&d_from=1&y_from=2007&m_to=1&d_to=15&y_to=2007&submit=Go

Would you be interested in joining forces, working together and integrate
your script into CxTest backend?

Martin