#winehq admin abuse

Tom Wickline twickline at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 06:03:25 CDT 2007

On 8/16/07, Jonathan Challinger <mr.challinger at gmail.com> wrote:

> Vitamin is a disgrace to the OSS community. It is "RTFM and google it"
> elitists like him who scare people away from switching to open source
> applications. The fact that he was made an admin is inexcusable.

I gladly take the side of vitamin on this issue. I believe he is a
valuable member of the FOSS community, he has contributed many patches
to this and other OSS projects. And in HIS free time he volunteers on
the #winehq IRC channel to help people who want to accept his help...
He tried to help YOU and YOU refused to try what he ask YOU to do!!
YOU kept asking the same stupid *shit* over and over and over until
you got on his last nerve. He cant help someone who doesn't want to
help them self.

Also, it doesn't look to me like he cussed anyone out! but I guess I
just cussed YOU as I used the poo word in this reply. :D

-Tom