#winehq admin abuse

Jan Zerebecki jan.wine at zerebecki.de
Thu Aug 16 09:27:07 CDT 2007

[16T07:04:50] <Pie-rate> any admins of #winehq in here other than
vitamin? i'd like to report abuse of admin privileges. here is
the conversation, judge it however you like:
http://pastebin.ca/659216
[16T07:09:29] <Amorphous> Pie-rate, we currently have no rules in
place for channel admins or for communication in general or for
policing power or it's abuse...
[16T07:09:54] <Amorphous> it's something i would like to see
[16T07:09:57] <Pie-rate> Amorphous: then i suggest you develop
some. this is a disgrace to the OSS community. have a nice night.
[16T07:10:00] <-- Pie-rate
(n=jschall at cust-69-19-214-183.static.o1.com) has left
#winehackers

I had no chance anymore to respond to you there...

OSS projects work because people contribute what they like to see
in it. I know some people here are interested in having
communication guidelines. Nobody here found the time to start
work on that yet. So we need your help. I invite you to
participate in our project and help/start developing
communication guidelines to achieve a friendlier atmosphere.

Jan