Fwd: #winehq admin abuse

James Keane james.keane at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 09:39:23 CDT 2007

> (09:44:15 PM) vitamin: <vitamin> carretto, you have to install the game
> on Wine
> (09:44:34 PM) vitamin: Pie-rate, oh well

I think that vitamin provided a valid answer to your question that
would have solved your problem.  Why are you getting so worked up that
he was a little rude? He is not our employee we can not reprimand him
for his actions and neither can you.

I think that he did try to help you given the information you
provided, and maybe that is the problem with OSS, but if you don't
like it go buy cedega. I am sure they have great technical support.