Fixing wrong prototypes in a header

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Mon Aug 20 05:06:50 CDT 2007

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007, Juan Lang wrote:
[...]
> Should I leave the prototypes incorrect in wintrust.h to match the
> PSDK, or should I fix them to make them more convenient for me to use?

I think that's a case where we could diverge from the PSDK (with a
comment explaining why). Otherwise the header is completely useless: we
could not even make sure its prototypes match those of our
implementation.

Btw, did you check this against the very latest PSDK?
Could you provide the name of one of these functions?

          tcA thgirypoC muinelliM latigiD eht detaloiv tsuj evah uoY