[Winetest RFI] What do you want out of the test suite?

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 06:31:37 CDT 2007

Wagner Ferenc wrote:
> Paul Vriens <paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> http://www.xs4all.nl/~pvriens/200708181000_with_todo_yellow_border_and_group/
>> is the same but also shows that are are todo's for a group in the
>> summary.
>
> Yeah, that's what I experimented with, thanks for presenting it so
> quickly!  I'd add a title (tooltip) for the decorated group results,
> stating the number of todos (next to the best number, or alone).
> Skips could receive the same treatment, too.
>
>> (The yellow border will clash with the mixed results).
>
> We are running out of colors... :)  What about something like 50ffff
> or ff50e0?
I'm still experimenting with the color. Not sure yet what to do/pick.

Do you really think there's a need to have the left border also in the group
results? I think that it suffices to have them in the main summary. They have
more to do with the test and not so much with the report. If we need them in the
group results we have the strange thing again that some are mentioned (the ones
that don't differ and have 0 failures) in the main results but not in the group.
This of course can be overcome again by adding them ......

Cheers,

Paul.