[kernel32/tests] Skip some not implemented functions and add a few skip's

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 01:11:52 CDT 2007

Francois Gouget wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Aug 2007, Paul Vriens wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> GetTempPathW is not implemented on win9x.
>
> I did not actually read the test but it sounds like GetTempPathW() is
> not actually essential to the test. Could we replace it with another way
> to get the path for a temporary directory? Maybe even hard-code one,
> maybe adding the process id to make it somewhat unique?

There are several W-calls after that so I think we should be save here as it
will most likely not run on win9x only. Changing that one will mean we have to
bail out a bit later.

So, yes it's not essential to the test but the W-calls are needed currently. We
could of course rewrite the test to use A calls but I'm not sure if we want to
go that way?

--
Cheers,

Paul.