Changing Bugzilla settings so a single person can't confirm bugs by "popular vote"

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Wed Aug 22 09:21:09 CDT 2007

I've updated the Wine product under bugzilla to the following settings:

--
Maximum votes per person: 20

Maximum votes a person
can put on a single bug:  1

Confirmation threshold:   2
--

The setting I changed was the "Maximum votes a person can put on a
single bug". It was set to: 10000. No idea why, it's possible that was