[test.winehq.org] Addition of todo on the results page

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 14:21:32 CDT 2007

Hi,

While I'm also busy with getting dll information on the page, I'm still adding
stuff.

This next iteration will add todo information on the pages.

Current situation:

http://test.winehq.org/data/200708221000/

There are several todo's for the Wine test but this is not shown on the page.

New situation:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~pvriens/200708221000_new/

The main difference is the yellow border on the left for some of the Wine tests
(for the group shown in the Main Summary and individually at the Group 'Wine
differences').

I deliberately didn't add all the todo tests on the Group level (as is done for
the skips) as todo have more to do with tests/implementations than the actual
system running the test.

If there are no objections, I'll sent the necessary patches in a few days.

Bit off topic:
One thing that struck me was the difference in test results for the Wine runs.
This has most likely to do with old Wine installations running new tests. I will
add the Wine version to the infrastructure soon so that these outcomes make more
sense.

--
Cheers,

Paul.