[test.winehq.org] Addition of todo on the results page

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 01:10:23 CDT 2007

Michael Stefaniuc wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Paul Vriens wrote:
>> While I'm also busy with getting dll information on the page, I'm still
>> adding
>> stuff.
>>
>> This next iteration will add todo information on the pages.
>>
>> Current situation:
>>
>> http://test.winehq.org/data/200708221000/
>>
>> There are several todo's for the Wine test but this is not shown on the
>> page.
>>
>> New situation:
>>
>> http://www.xs4all.nl/~pvriens/200708221000_new/
>>
>> The main difference is the yellow border on the left for some of the
>> Wine tests
>> (for the group shown in the Main Summary and individually at the Group
>> 'Wine
>> differences').
> dumb question: how do you see if one of the "Some tests fail in some
> reports" has some todos too? Would be orange a better color for the left
> border? I picked orange only as it is a mix of yellow and red (in the
> subtractive color mixing </nitpick>); not sure if somebody would get eye
> cancer from looking at the result.

Hi Michael

Thanks for taking to time to have a look. The answer is, you can't with yellow.
I've experimented with some colors and went back to yellow all the time. (This
mixed results AND todo is only for Wine results by the way.)

Here's the one with orange:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~pvriens/200708221000_new_orange

the old one is now:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~pvriens/200708221000_new_yellow/

I just hope we get more reports in in the future otherwise we will never have
mixed results ;-).

I'm also going to change the text in the legend, "some tests need some work" to
something like "implementation need some work".

Cheers,

Paul