getting started...

Ed Sutter esutter at alcatel-lucent.com
Mon Aug 27 12:58:49 CDT 2007

Hi,
I'm brand new to the list and would like to get a Windows application that
I wrote (uCon) to work with wine/winelib.  I've submitted it to the application
database.  I've tried it on Wine and it *almost* works, so I'd like to pursue
this further by building uCon with Winelib (as is recommended somewhere in the
documentation).

That being said, I'm a bit confused...
The winelib users guide mentions "winemaker", but doesn't point to where I
get it.  It doesn't appear to come with the Wine package (as expected); however,
aside from the entire Wine source tree, I don't see anything else to download.

Do I need/want the entire Wine source tree if my next step is to attempt to
build my application using Winelib?

Thanks in advance
Ed

BTW... I'm going to be doing this on a RH9 linux box.