Will ROS and WINE still be steady be synchronized ?

theUser BL theuserbl at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 28 08:48:20 CDT 2007

Hi!

I have also ask the question in a mail in the ROS-Mailinglist -- until now
there comes now answer.
http://www.reactos.org/archives/public/ros-dev/2007-August/009718.html

Will ReactOS and WINE still be steady synchronized?

ROS have for example an other Notepad.exe and an other Wordpad.exe
The WineMINE have on ROS the colors of the original Windows WinMine.

And the cards.dll have other cards.
AT first it used the cards of
http://nifty.stanford.edu/2004/EstellCardGame/
But after the comment of
http://www.reactos.org/archives/public/ros-dev/2007-July/009625.html
it used the cards at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/macsolitairex

WINE on the other side used since the beginning of its cards.dll the
Microsoft copyrighted cards, which are also part of MS-Windows.

So, for me it seems, that ROS and WINE goes two different ways since some
time without syncronizing the source-codes, which can be used for both
projects.

Is that true?

And if yes: Why?

Greatings