try2:patch for sysparams.c

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Wed Aug 29 16:14:05 CDT 2007

On Wednesday August 29 2007 09:15, Ivan Sinitsin wrote:
> Has corrected "logpixels=72" to " logpixels = 96 " and has changed the
> indentation
>
> This patch adds an opportunity for fonts of the menu, statusbar and
> messages to increase depending on logpixels.
>

> Changelog:
> This patch does a font for the menu,statusbar and messages dependent from
> logpixels.

	With your patch applied to current GIT head I have too large fonts in all
menus even in notepad if for example I have set logpixels to 120 dpi using
winecfg. "Too large" means MUCH larger than in, for example, winecfg itself
(you need to restart the program to see the effect). See atached snapshot to
see how notepad looks like with your patch if I set 120 dpi in winecfg. Font
size is ridiculously big! For testing I have used clean WINE with your patch
only and clean WINEPREFIX.
	In Windows and current WINE without your patch in clean WINEPREFIX all fonts
are of same size no matter what DPI I set in LogPixels or winecfg and this is
correct behavior.
	What application you are trying to fix?