WineD3D: Implement detection of ATI cards with Mesa DRI drivers [try 4] (resend)

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmx.net
Sat Dec 1 15:30:56 CST 2007

> Hello.
>
> Some time ago I have sent this patch, but it didn't get accepted. I wonder
> what is the final word on it.
> Was it simply lost, or is not yet satisfactory for inclusion in some way.
>

> Thanks.

I think I gave a reply on it. I can't easily search it back now but it should be on the wine-devel archives. In short my answer was to use D3DX_CAPABLE first and later on the string checks. The reason is that the GL capabilities can change depending on lets say remote GLX. The renderer string can still be the same.

Roderick