[AppDB] Change licence to AGPL

Paul van Schayck polleke at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 04:50:25 CST 2007

Hey,

On Nov 24, 2007 4:34 AM, Alexander Nicolaysen Sørnes
<alex at thehandofagony.com> wrote:
> On Saturday 24 November 2007 04:01:24 Trent Waddington wrote:
> > interesting.  Do you have a list of contributors and their signoff on
> > this license change?
> >
> > Or is it just you two?
> >

> Well I didn't think that was necessary; but after some thought I realize that
> the AppDB only seemed to include a LICENSE file containing the GPL v2, while
> a GPL/AGPL v3 change would require previous code to be licenced under 'GPL v2
> or later'.
>
> So I'm including the other authors in this mail to see if they agree, or have
> already licenced their code under GPL v2 or later

Yup, I'm ok with that change.

The image.php class was written by me for another project. And just
reused for the appdb. I've later included it all kind of different
projects (open and closed). And never really gave it a second thought.
Does this cause trouble?

Paul