shdocvw #3: Set default home and search page.

Aric Stewart aric at codeweavers.com
Tue Dec 4 05:30:25 CST 2007

Humm, maybe i am confused but (at least the win98 version of )
shdocvw.dll implements DllRegisterServer which seems to do a lot of
stuff.  But Setting the Start Page is not one of them.  In my experience
installing IE does not actually set a Start Page by default, but instead
the browser seem to handle not having a Start Page by pulling up a
default one.

-aric