wined3d:context.c Check for a context is added

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmx.net
Wed Dec 5 11:52:07 CST 2007

> We need to check context before than refer it.
>
> Changelog:
>     Check for a context is added
>
> --
> Best regards
> 	Anatoly Lyutin.

Hi,

I'm not sure if your patch is correct. The block of code in front of the if-statement you added should have found or else created a context. If afterwards there is no context it sounds like something went wrong. Returning NULL isn't correct then. When we just return we keep using the old context (if one was around) which might work for your program but it isn't guaranteed to work at all.

So what is the real problem?

Regards,
Roderick