system.sfd: make 18 pixel strike with Japanese jvgasys glyphs

Aric Stewart aric at codeweavers.com
Wed Dec 5 19:54:07 CST 2007

Ahh, too late at night and my attempts to get the widths for the 18
pixel strikes had side effects.

I have resubmitted.  Hand checked the widths of the glyphs for both 16
and 18 pixles to make sure they are correct.  Had to redraw many of the
18 pixel strikes (The capitals) to get them to fit into the proper widths.

-aric