Wine Problem

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Fri Dec 7 20:14:15 CST 2007

Pedro Ferreira wrote:
> I installed a software that talks with the informix client 2.7.0
> everything was running fine, the instalation went with minor problems.
> Until now
>
>when i stated a connection to the informix server wine simply stops

Which version of Wine?

Have you tested the connection using the ilogin.exe demo
that comes with the informix SDK?  If you don't have it,
you can download a free trial of the 2.80 SDK, that's probably close enough.

The procedure for testing the connection is described here:
http://www.synametrics.com/ifmxODBC.htm

BTW the right mailing list for this is probably wine-users, not wine-devel.
- Dan