hlsl2glsl

luis.busquets at ilidium.com luis.busquets at ilidium.com
Mon Dec 10 07:23:46 CST 2007

Ok. I get that the program realeased by a private vendor is not good.
Nevertheless, what about the philosophy? What about:
1. The implementation shaders of DirectX 10 making the card compile GLSL
code generate by transforming the HLSL code.
2. The Implementation for D3DX9 of the "possibility" to store the HLSL
source code, transfomr it to GLSL and use the card resources to compile
the latter, so that a mor loyal executable in relation to the HLSL is at
the video card.