docu - broken links

Rico Schüller kgbricola at web.de
Fri Dec 14 10:26:39 CST 2007

Hi,

while I was looking in the docu (html) I found some links that are
broken. In some cases these are typos, in other I don't know. Here is a
list width broken links, I've found. I would like to fix this. But I
don't know which one are typos and which one are broken because the
function which is referred to isn't documented.

This is e.g. a typo I think:
file ChosseFontW.html in ChooseFontA.html not found.
*** ChosseFontW.html -> ChooseFontW.html

Could someone with more knowledge take a look at this list and say which
one are typos?

Regards
Rico