New bugzilla components.

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 22:34:18 CST 2007

On Dec 15, 2007 10:19 PM, Dmitry Timoshkov <dmitry at codeweavers.com> wrote:

> "Vitaliy Margolen" <wine-devel at kievinfo.com> wrote:
>
> > Please add these new components:
> >
> > wine-vdm - Wine 16-bit compatibility layer
> > wine-comdlg - Common dialogs such as open/save/print/font
>
> (it either should be wine-commdlg, or wine-comdlg32 IMO)
>
> What's happened to the proposal to remove the wine- prefix from
> bugzilla components and have the components represent the dlls
> they belong to?

Yes, can someone with sufficient privileges enact what was agreed upon
by the majority in this thread:

http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2007-October/059715.html

To summarize:

* Change all wine-X components to just X.
* Remove the following components:
  - wine-rebar
  - wine-gui
  - wine-multimedia
  - wine-net
  - wine-patches
  - test

Any bug report listed under the components that are removed would have
to be set to wine-misc and eventually relabeled to the correct
component (which might need to be added).  I'm not a web guy, so I
don't know how this would be done, but it would certainly be
appreciated.

Thanks,
James Hawkins