New bugzilla components.

Kai Blin kai.blin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 02:33:04 CST 2007

On Sunday 16 December 2007 05:34:18 James Hawkins wrote:

> * Remove the following components:
>   - wine-rebar
>   - wine-gui
>   - wine-multimedia
>   - wine-net
>   - wine-patches
>   - test
>
> Any bug report listed under the components that are removed would have
> to be set to wine-misc and eventually relabeled to the correct
> component (which might need to be added).  I'm not a web guy, so I
> don't know how this would be done, but it would certainly be
> appreciated.

Is there an inherent advantage of splitting wine-net into wininet and winsock?
(Apart from probably getting less .NET bugs filed in the category? ;) )

I'm not sure if diversifying more than needed will actually help. The time
saved by not seeing e.g. wininet reports in the winsock category might be
spent reclassifying bugs to the appropriate category. Right now users can
just select "wine-net" if there's a problem with networking.

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin