[Fwd: Re: About the WWN]

kubrick at fgv6.net kubrick at fgv6.net
Wed Dec 19 03:10:43 CST 2007

Hello.

As indicated by Zachary, I post the suggestion I made him on the wine-devel list.
The suggestion was : "what do you think about writing in the WWN an article about what did the last changes of the last release
brought? I mean, knowing that there is "a ton of rpcrt4 fixes" or "New Bidi text implementation that doesn't depend on libicu"
is really great, but from a user point of view it doesn't mean anything. It would be great if you'd explain us the problems it
solves and which opportunities it gives."
What he replies is that he need your help !

Thanks.

François.