The BS_GROUPBOX style should only be used if the HasBorderattribute is set

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at codeweavers.com
Thu Dec 20 02:31:53 CST 2007

"James Hawkins" <truiken at gmail.com> wrote:

> Changelog:
> * The BS_GROUPBOX style should only be used if the HasBorder attribute is set.

Alexandre, please don't apply this patch. I sent another patch that reverts
commit 96e4320feb22b3a2c9564de100c09990622edb59 which is the real source
of the problem.

Perhaps James' patch is going in the right direction when a group box should
really be displayed by a WM_DRAWITEM handler, or BS_GROUPBOX should be used
instead in that case. But that needs a test case.

--
Dmitry.