Calls to realloc-type functions in Wine...

Lionel_Debroux lionel_debroux at yahoo.fr
Sat Dec 22 10:38:36 CST 2007

Hi Juan,

> The results you sent aren't very useful without more investigation.
Indeed.
I have started doing that on msi (which is the first place where I
spotted such a construct, but as the list shows, it's far from being the
only one), and sent a patch this morning.
However, I have neither the time, nor the knowledge of the Win32 API, to
correctly fix all cases :)

> This might be a useful janitorial project, and might be better
> tracked on the wiki than on this list.
Agreed.
Last week, between other things, I asked Michael Stefaniuc exactly that.
But he didn't reply yet, I know he's busy (or either mail was silently
eaten by a spam filter...).

Lionel.