Which is more important to Linux users, itunes or photoshop?

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmx.net
Mon Dec 24 11:58:24 CST 2007

> On Dec 24, 2007 7:58 AM, Adam Petaccia <adam at tpetaccia.com> wrote:
> > I'm not a developer, but it seems to me that people google search when
> > something /doesn't/ work.  Few people google wine+world of warcraft (or
> > WoW) because it works out of the box for most people, for example.
>
> By that argument, google searches are a good indication of where we
> need to focus our effort.  And that's exactly what I was after.

Another interesting search is this to add 'office linux' though the problem is that it is hard to say if everyone means microsoft office with it but even if only half the people mean that, then there is still a very high demand. I haven't looked for internet explorer or excel/word/powerpoint themselves:
http://www.google.com/trends?q=office+linux%2C+dreamweaver+linux%2C+%22world+of+warcraft%22+linux%2C++itunes+linux%2C+photoshop+linux&ctab=0&geo=all&date=all&sort=0

Roderick