splitting out on_winver_change() and friends

Robert Millan rmh at aybabtu.com
Thu Dec 27 15:50:55 CST 2007

Hi

I'm writing a small application to automate the process of setting Windows
version for executables that are known to require a specific one.  I'd like
it to use the knowledge about defining Windows versions contained in
winecfg/appdefaults.c instead of duplicating/forking code from it.

Would it be ok to move on_winver_change() and some of its friends like
win_versions[] and set_reg_key() to libwine.so.1 for this purpose ?

--
Robert Millan

(as seen on /.)