[1/3] WineD3D: Fix a problem in BltOverride

Maxime Bellengé maxime.bellenge at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 03:29:20 CST 2007

Hi,

Yes the problem is fixed with this patch although I have millions
traces like this one :

err:d3d_surface:IWineD3DSurfaceImpl_BltOverride Unexpected render target
-> render target blit

It makes the game slow whereas before wine 0.9.51 if I remember exactly,
the game was fast without this message. Maybe this trace should be made
a warn instead of en error ?

Maxime