IDirectSound and Unknown IID

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Mon Dec 31 06:44:52 CST 2007

Am Montag, 31. Dezember 2007 10:25:15 schrieb Vijay Kiran Kamuju:
> >  So the problem is that the interace
> > {2a8af120-e9de-4132-aaa5-4bdda5f325b8} is not supported by the current
> > Wine implementation. I've searched around but I couldn't find anything
> > about this IID. If I knew what interface it was, maybe I could implement
> > a stub and it might make the sound work.
Huh, that IID is really Unknown... Google only finds your mail, and one other
similar unanswered question.

This will be tricky to figure out. The best starting point is probably to
write a small test which queries this interface on Windows and see what
happens. See dlls/dsound/tests for other dsound tests.