have a reference somewhere for mingw

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 14:17:51 CST 2007

On Dec 31, 2007 6:38 AM, Jérôme Gardou <jgardou at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Why not include it into the wine wiki ?

Support for mingw is always halfway broken anyway....

If you search the wine-devel archives, directions for how to properly
setup your trees for cross-compiling are floating around. I think
there is already documentation on how to setup your tree for
crossbuilding the regression tests. This should be the same as for
building the dlls but I have not looked at it in a while. Feel free to
the wiki. See my old directions here and bottle to taste

http://www.kerneltraffic.biz/wine/wn20050225_263_print.html#5

--
Steven Edwards