Synchronize code page 20127 table with Windows one

Alexandre Julliard julliard at
Mon Feb 5 13:29:21 CST 2007

"Dmitry Timoshkov" <dmitry at> writes:

> That's not really possible due to a confusing license accompanying the
> mappings, and a policy (until at least now) to not patch provided data.
> Otherwise we have to patch the unicode collation table (I had a patch for it somewhere)
> as well as some other code page tables (problem with cp1251 table comes to mind as was
> reported recently).

Distributing patched files is not something we want to do,
but modifying the mapping tables in after they are loaded is
acceptable, we already have a couple of cases where we do that.

Alexandre Julliard
julliard at